Profesional Carpet Care Tips
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care
Air Fresh Chem-Dry has more than 30 years of experience in the carpet cleaning & rug care business. Our recommendations and the recommendations from The Carpet & Rug Institute can help you keep your carpets and rugs in the best shape possible for a duration of time. Carpets are meant to be used, and they are also supposed to last for “generations”. If carpets are maintained properly by properly trained and certified carpet cleaners, they can last you a lifetime. Make sure that annual or bi-annual carpet cleanings and rug cleanings are done, and follow these simple steps to ensure clean, healthy carpets and rugs.
Carpet cleaning is just like exercise. If you get into a routine and maintain it, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month carpet cleaning maintenance programs.
Stopping the Dirt at your Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks keeping your carpet cleaner, longer.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow
I love the dry carpet cleaning process Chem-Dry uses. I also use Chem-Dry to clean my area rugs which are hand made from India. They are always timely, professional and the men are hard working. I have used other carpet cleaners in the past and Air Fresh Chem-Dry always sends out wonderful people and their customer service girls are always very courteous. I highly recommend you guys to all my friends and family.
Beth, Anaheim Hills California
Just had my tile and grout cleaned by Joey and Anthony. My tile looks brand new and you saved me from having to redo my flooring. I am in utter shock. Thank you for sending out such a hard working crew and renewing my tile floors. I will be calling your company again.
Natalie, Corona California
Jon did a wonderful job today on my carpets. He was very professional and worked hard at removing stains and heavy traffic. My white carpets look fantastic.
Jerimiah, Riverside California
I love that your company is green and organic. My child is allergic to many different things so I am very leery about putting toxic soaps in my carpet and furniture. The cleaning was done professionally and Rjay and Cory were very detailed. I will be requesting them the next time I call. I just wanted to let your management know what a great job your men did and how much I enjoyed Air Fresh Chem-Dry.
Aimee, Cypress CA