Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
Area Rug Cleaning in Claremont California
Area rugs are a wonderful investment and make a great addition to any home or office. However, the amount of traffic they receive in a daily basis can dirty them very quickly. Area rugs require proper care and without the proper area rug cleaning process and techniques, the area rug can wear down and be harder to clean. Let the professionals here at Air Fresh Chem-Dry assist you with all of your area rug needs. Our technicians have been expertly trained and understand the proper procedures to use while cleaning your area rug. The cleaning solutions used will not leave a sticky residue or attract more dirt after your cleaning because they do not contain any soaps, detergents, or surfactants that do leave a residue. Chem-Dry’s proprietary cleaning solution, called The Natural®, is 100% Green Certified, made with all natural products, non-toxic, biodegradable, and contains no harsh chemicals what so ever. This means that your area rug will receive the deepest clean possible at no risk to you and your family. Call Air Fresh Chem-Dry today to have your area rug professionally cleaned the best way it can be.
Area Rug Cleaning Process
- Pick up – Our rug cleaning process begins when we pick up your area rug. we do an onsite inspection of your rugs to make sure the rug isn’t damaged.
- Full inspection and testing – Once the rug is back at our rug cleaning studios we will do a full inspection of your rug and test the rug to make sure it will not bleed during the cleaning process.
- Pre treatment – Prior to the full cleaning we pre treat the spots and stains on your rug with the appropriate cleaning solution to fully remove the spots and stains from your area rug.
- Deep submersion pit – The deep submersion cleaning pit is filled with water and your rug is placed in the water.
- Area rug cleaning – We cleaning solution is applied to your rug and we clean both sides of your rug for maximum removal of all of the dirt, dust, spots and stains.
- Rinsing – Just like when you wash your clothes we rinse your rug with clean water to be sure all of the cleaning solutions and dirt are full
y removed from your are rug.
- Drying – your rug is placed on flat air dryer where air is pushed up through your rug and then your area rug is hung on one of our drying racks to complete the drying process.
- Post inspection – During the post inspection our team will look over your area rug and make sure all of the spot were fully removed and roll your rug up for it’s safe return to your home.
- Delivery – We will deliver your rug back to your home clean, dry and looking like new!
Here at Air Fresh Chem-Dry we understand the not only the investment you have made with your area rug, but also the sentimental value they hold to you and your loved ones. Our technicians have been professionally trained to care for your rugs gently with the best attention to detail. Our cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses the power of carbonation to for the gentlest, most effective way of cleaning. The millions of tiny bubble reach deep down into the fibers and grab hold of the dirt in soil, and lifts it to the surface where it is extracted away. Being that our cleaning solution is 100% naturally made, it will not damage the fibers of your rug, in return leaving your rug as vibrant and fresh as the day you brought it home. Our 5 star certified technicians will evaluate your rug at the time of your appointment to implement the best process for cleaning. We follow the cleaning process used in the Middle East that has been put into practice for centuries. Our process typically includes a pre-spray cleaner, a gentle submersion bath and expert drying and fringe cleaning. When necessary, a special pit for removing urine damage prior to the rinse bath helps ensure your rugs complete renewal.
You Can Trust Our Certified Area Rug Experts
You can rest assured that our technicians have been properly trained and educated on the proper techniques and procedures in caring for your area rugs. They will evaluate the rug to determine the best and correct way to handle and care for your area rug. Whether it needs to be cleaned in your home or at our facility, you can trust your area rug will receive the best and most gentle cleaning available. Call now to schedule an appointment for a free quote.
Area Rug Cleaning Services Provided by Air Fresh Chem-Dry
- Wool Area Rug Cleaning
- Oriental Area Rug Cleaning
- Tibetan Area Rug Cleaning
- Persian Area Rug Cleaning
- Cotton Area Rug Cleaning
- Silk Area Rug Cleaning
- Finge Cleaning
- Jute Area Rug Cleaning
- Nylon Area Rug Cleaning
- Berber Area Rug Cleaning
- Polyester Area Rug Cleaning
- Sissel Area Rug Cleaning
- Shag Area Rug Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal Treatment
- Specialty Stain Removal
- Area Rug Repair & Fringe Repair
- Area Rug Backing Replacement
Testimonials and Reviews for Best Area Rug Cleaning in Claremont
“Great service! The area rugs had a couple of stains that the cleaners were able to get out. They made the two area rugs look new again. The professionals arrived promptly at my home and worked quickly and efficiently to complete the job. The price was one of the best in the area and the customer service is the real reason I chose Air Fresh Chem-Dry over the others I had called. When I initially e-mailed the office for the quote, they got back to me that same day even though it was a weekend. I would not hesitate to use the service again.” Bryan G. in Claremont, California
“These guys go with every ounce of recommendation ability I can muster. I called because we had gotten paint on our area rugs and these rugs were imported wool area rugs and oriental area rugs which were extremely expensive. I was certain of it that they were ruined. Air Fresh Chem-Dry spent countless hours getting each drip mark and footstep from my dog off the area rugs. It was a tedious process and they took their time and got out the paint stains. I had called around and everyone told me that my rugs were ruined and most likely were going to have permanent stains. These guys are just flat out amazing.” Soledad G. in Claremont, California
“I had twelve area rugs that I cover my hardwood floors with picked up and delivered. They arrived on time, Chem-Dry cleaned them and delivered them within a week. The pet stains and pet smell is gone. The wheel chair marks from my husband are non existent. I cannot say anything except to call Air Fresh Chem-Dry if you need area rug cleaning done, they will amaze you.” Harriet R. in Claremont, California
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow
Just had a service completed for carpet cleaning in my home today. The carpets look fantastic and they were dry quickly. By the time my kids came home from school, I didn't have to wait to allow my kids to walk on and play on the carpet. The service man was polite and knowledgeable, and worked extremely hard. I am pleased with the entire service I received.