Diamond Bar’s Pet Odor Removal Experts
Major restoration work is required for urine deposits in carpeting, unfortunately a simple cleaning and treating will not suffice. But now your most severe urine damaged areas in your Diamond Bar home can be saved with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product . P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product expertly formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage.
This green product has shown excellent results treating carpet, padding, sub floor, area rugs, upholstery and more! We stop odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Diamond Bar Carpeting:
Urine that is deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates in both the primary backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet including the padding. Typically, without you even knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, seep into the cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls. Obviously, a standard Diamond Bar carpet cleaning will not remove the pet urine.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates into urine crystals and become even more concentrated and pungent. A simple cleaning will not eliminate this odor. Until recently, there was not any product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Works in your Diamond Bar Home
- The source and severity of the odor is determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the most severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Air Fresh Chem-Dry to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (866) 384-7474.
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow
I am very impressed with every carpet cleaning I get from Air Fresh Chem-Dry. I have 6 rental properties in Diamond Bar/Walnut plus my own property. I can attest that Chem-Dry out cleans every steam cleaning I have ever had before. The guys do a great job at removing stains, and getting the heavy dirt out of the carpeting. The customer service is excellent and so is the carpet cleaning. I have always had great experiences with Air Fresh Chem-Dry.
I had my mattress cleaned at the same time as my carpets. I love the deodorizer that was used with the Dust Mite treatment on my carpets and mattress. My house is very clean and I was surprised I even had dust mites. But when I saw them on my mattress, I wanted everything cleaned and treated. Everything looks and smells great.