Dust Mite & Anti-Allergen
Are there any allergy sufferers in your home?
Droppings from dust mites are one of the leading causes of allergy flare-ups. Air Fresh Chem-Dry provides an alternative to get rid of those droppings in your home. Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can be applied to those areas of your home that are prone to dust mites: draperies, mattresses, linens, carpets, and upholstery. For the most effective use, apply Dust Mite Anti Allergen every 90 days.
The house dust mite (sometimes referred to by allergists as HDM) is a cosmopolitan guest in human habitation. Dust mites feed on organic detritus such as flakes of shed human skin and flourish in the stable environment of dwellings. House dust mites are a common cause of asthma and allergic symptoms worldwide. The mite’s gut contains potent digestive enzymes (notably proteases) that persist in their feces and are major inducers of allergic reactions such as wheezing. The mite’s exoskeleton can also contribute to allergic reactions. The European house dust mite (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus) and the American house dust mite(Dermatophagoides farinae) are two different species, but are not necessarily confined to Europe or North America; a third species Euroglyphus maynei also occurs widely. Allergens produced by house dust mites are among the most common triggers of asthma. Typical symptoms of house dust mite allergies are itchiness; sneezing; inflamed or infected eczema skin; watering/reddening eye; sneezing repeatedly and frequently, e.g., on waking up or sneezing 10 or more times; runny nose; and clogging in the lungs.
Why is sanitizing important?
Well maintained carpets, upholstery, mattresses, and linens help ensure a healthy home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens present. Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s expertly trained professional can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home Package with Dust Mite Anti Allergen Treatment, which includes our sanitizer and deodorizer formula as well as the Dust Mite Anti Allergen Treatment, for your next cleaning appointment.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s Healthy Home Package is designed to protect your home from allergens which plague most households. Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment include:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Allergen
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow