Pet Odor Removal
When it comes to pet urine odor removal, a general carpet cleaning won’t be a quick fix. Urine in carpet is a more complex problem that can not be remedied with just a simple carpet cleaning. Many times a more restorative service is required to fully eradicate pet urine odor in carpet. Fortunately now there is a solution for the most severe pet urine damaged carpets. Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product . P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product expertly formulated to eliminate pet urine odor.
This Green Certified product has shown fantastic results treating urine in carpet, padding, sub floor, area rugs, upholstery and more! P.U.R.T. works by immediately beginning to break down urine deposits in the carpet, padding and sub floor below, stopping the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor with scented deodorizers.
The Facts About Pet Urine In Your Carpet:
Once urine becomes deposited onto carpet it does not stay there, it immediately penetrates the ﬁbers and permeates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet (the padding). Often without anyone even knowing, pets will continually urinate in the same areas. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, seep into the cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from behind the walls of the house.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates into urine crystals and become even more concentrated and pungent. A simple cleaning will not eliminate this odor, and many products on the market that say they fully remove urine odors can simply fail to work altogether or can be damaging to your carpets. P.U.R.T. is different, P.U.R.T. is specially formulated, tested and proven to eliminate even the most severe urine odors. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor. Call today for Pet Urine Removal in La Mirada, CA. (866) 384-7474
How Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor is determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water extraction to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the most severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Air Fresh Chem-Dry to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (866) 384-7474.
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow