Pet Odor Removal
The pesky pet odors you may be experiencing in your home will typically require some major restoration work because of the odor-causing urine stains that are present in your floors. A simple cleaning and treating routine will not suffice. But now, with Chem-Dry’s ground-breaking new P.U.R.T.® product your most severely damaged urine affected areas can be salvaged by using the services of Air Fresh Chem-Dry. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product that has been expertly engineered to eliminate overpowering urine and pet odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas.
This non-toxic, Green product has consistently shown fantastic results treating the carpets, padding, sub floor, area rugs, and upholstery items in homes throughout the area. We stop odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the foul odors.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine that is deposited directly onto the carpet does not only stay there, it will then quickly penetrate the carpet ﬁbers and will also contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath the carpet. Typically, and without you even knowing, your pets will urinate consistently in the same general area on your floors. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, and also seep into the wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates into urine crystals and will become even more concentrated, pungent and overpowering. Simply cleaning the area will not eliminate this foul odor and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse by the expert technicians at Air Fresh Chem-Dry in order to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In the most severe cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if its determined to be necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas that have been affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for cleaning services based upon the specific pet odor removal needs in your home. Please call Air Fresh Chem-Dry in Orange County, CA to learn more about the benefits of P.U.R.T.® at (866) 384-7474.
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow
My area rugs and carpets look fantastic. The men went out of their way to do such a great job and were very professional. My rugs and carpets look new. Jon and Nick did a great job. Thank you!
I had my carpets cleaned by Mike and Joey. They turned out spactacular. I really liked the men that came to my home and the carpets are spotless. 5 star job!
Cory did a great job cleaning our home. The carpets look new and the home smells fresh. I am very glad I found Air Fresh Chem-Dry because the P.U.R.T. saved my carpets from being replaced. No more dog urine odor. Thanks!