Dust Mite & Anti-Allergen
Are there any allergy sufferers in your home?
Dust mite droppings are one of the leading causes of allergy flare-ups. Air Fresh Chem-Dry in Orange County, CA can provide you with a safe alternative to getting rid of those droppings in your home. Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can be applied to those areas of your home that are prone to dust mites, such as upholstery items, mattresses, linens, carpets and draperies. For the most effective use, apply our effective Dust Mite Anti Allergen every 90 days.
The house dust mite (sometimes referred to by allergists as HDM) is a cosmopolitan guest in human habitation. Dust mites feed on organic detritus such as flakes of human skin that have shed off and will flourish in the stable environment of those dwellings. House dust mites are a common cause of asthma and allergic symptoms worldwide. The mite’s gut contains potent digestive enzymes (notably proteases) that persist in their feces and are major inducers of allergic reactions such as wheezing. The mite’s exoskeleton can also contribute to allergic reactions. The European house dust mite (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus) and the American house dust mite (Dermatophagoides farinae) are two different species, but are not necessarily confined to Europe or North America; a third species Euroglyphus maynei also commonly shows up. Allergens produced by house dust mites are among the most common triggers of asthma. Typical symptoms of house dust mite allergies are sneezing, itchiness, runny nose, inflamed or infected eczema skin, watering or reddening of the eye, sneezing frequently and repeatedly, waking up or sneezing 10 or more times and congestion in the lungs.
Why is sanitizing important?
Well maintained carpets, upholstery, linens and mattresses, can help to ensure you and your family a healthier home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens that are present in your Orange County home. The expertly trained professionals at Air Fresh Chem-Dry can apply a special carpet sanitizer and deodorizer to minimize the amount of unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home Package with your Dust Mite Anti Allergen Treatment, which includes our sanitizer and deodorizer formula in addition to the Anti Allergen Treatment, for your next professional cleaning appointment.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s Healthy Home Package is specifically designed to protect your home from allergens which can unfortunately plague most households. Common allergens that can be found ‘hiding’ in the environment of your home include:
- Dust mites that are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in any damp areas of your home, such as the basement, bathroom or kitchen. Carpet and upholstery dust can typically harbor millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are also common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is also a common component of house dust.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into your Orange County home from the outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp or wet areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Allergen
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including our highly-effective hot carbonating extraction process on the rugs, carpets and upholstery items in your Orange County home.
Laboratory studies have demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Air Fresh Chem-Dry‘s Dust Mite Anti-Allergen product, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the safest and most effective product that is available today for the surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works instantly by sucessfully deactivating the allergen found in the dust mite droppings.
Air Fresh Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens as harmless.
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow
My area rugs and carpets look fantastic. The men went out of their way to do such a great job and were very professional. My rugs and carpets look new. Jon and Nick did a great job. Thank you!
I had my carpets cleaned by Mike and Joey. They turned out spactacular. I really liked the men that came to my home and the carpets are spotless. 5 star job!
Cory did a great job cleaning our home. The carpets look new and the home smells fresh. I am very glad I found Air Fresh Chem-Dry because the P.U.R.T. saved my carpets from being replaced. No more dog urine odor. Thanks!