Riverside Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Riverside
Area rugs can enhance the beauty of any room in your Riverside business or home. but area rugs are subject to heavy foot traffic and soon become dirty. Air Fresh Chem-Dry can restore them to their original color and beauty. Air Fresh Chem-Dry is the best choice and ranked number one for Area Rug Cleaning in Riverside because of the state of the art equipment we have to bring your area rugs to like new conditions in an affordable way. Our in house rug cleaning facility uses solutions that do not leave behind any dirt attracting residue which allows your rugs to stay cleaner longer. Additionally, a treatment of Chem-Dry Protectant on your area rugs will guard them from mishaps. Inquire about this service and many more services we offer to ensure a deep cleaned area rug.
Riverside’s Area Rug Cleaning Process
- Pick up – Our area rug cleaning process begins when we pick up your area rug. we do an onsite inspection of your rugs to make sure the rug isn’t damaged. Types of area rugs we clean area wool area rugs, oriental area rugs, persian area rugs, cotton area rugs, silk area rugs, jute area rugs, sissel area rugs, berber area rugs, nylon area rugs, synthetic area rugs and natural area rugs.
- Full inspection and testing – Once the rug is back at our rug cleaning studios we will do a full inspection of your rug and test the rug to make sure it will not bleed during the cleaning process.
- Pre treatment – Prior to the full cleaning we pre treat the spots and stains on your rug with the appropriate cleaning solution to fully remove the spots and stains from your area rug.
- Deep submersion pit – The deep submersion cleaning pit is filled with water and your rug is placed in the water.
- Area rug cleaning – We cleaning solution is applied to your rug and we clean both sides of your rug for maximum removal of all of the dirt, dust, spots and stains.
- Rinsing – Just like when you wash your clothes we rinse your rug with clean water to be sure all of the cleaning solutions and dirt are fully removed from your are rug.
- Drying – your rug is placed on flat air dryer where air is pushed up through your rug and then your area rug is hung on one of our drying racks to complete the drying process.
- Post inspection – During the post inspection our team will look over your area rug and make sure all of the spot were fully removed and roll your rug up for it’s safe return to your home.
- Delivery – We will deliver your area rug back to your home clean, dry and looking like new.
Services we provide:
- Oriental Area Rug Cleaning
- Wool Area Rug Cleaning
- Cotton Area Rug Cleaning
- Persian Area Rug Cleaning
- Berber Area Rug Cleaning
- Jute Area Rug Cleaning
- Nylon Area Rug Cleaning
- Polyester Area Rug Cleaning
- Natural Material Area Rug Cleaning
- Synthetic Material Area Rug Cleaning
- Area Rug Repair & Fringe Repair
- Area Rug Backing Replacement
- Pet Odor Control
- Specialty Stain Removal
- Submersion Pit Cleaning
- Dust Mite Removal
- Much More!
Gentle Washing Of Fine Textiles
Your Oriental or Persian rugs are valuable investments. That is the reason so much attention to detail and care is taken. Chem-Dry’s specialized equipment utilizes the basic elements of air and naturally carbonating water. Expect a gentle yet effective cleaning.
Expert technicians can evaluate your rugs to determine the specific process for the best results. These cleaning methods closely follow the centuries old processes of the Middle East. Home of many of the finest area rugs originate. Of urine damage is a concern, we feature a specialized pit bath that will guarantee removing urine damage helping ensure your rug’s complete renewal.
Many Oriental rugs have white fringes and need that little extra detailing to make your rug look like new. We will hand clean the fringes of your oriental rugs using our area rug detailing cleaning systems.
Rug Care Tips
- Washing rugs : If your rug is small and the label says “machine washable”, shake the rug outside first and then put it in the washing machine at the recommended temperature. Use warm water (90 to 105 degrees) and a mild detergent. Tumble your rug dry at the lowest heat setting.
- Beating larger rugs : If your larger rug is easy to pick up, shake it outside first; then put it over a clothesline and beat it. Next, take the rug inside and vacuum it. If the label says dry clean only, then roll it up and take it to a professional rug cleaner. Save time and aggravation by calling first to see if the cleaner does rug cleaning, many do not. Trust your rugs of all types with Air Fresh Chem-Dry ’s technicians who have been trained as an Area Rug Expert for off-site cleaning.
- Vacuuming area rugs : Area rugs with fringe require special technique. Use gentle suction and start from the center of the carpet, vacuuming toward the fringe and being careful not to catch the strands in the beater bar. Lift the carpet edge to vacuum beneath the fringe.
- Caring for Oriental, Turkish or Persian rugs : Clean imported rugs according to your carpet manufacturer’s specifications or bring in a professional cleaning service. Be gentle with fringe. For heirloom-type rugs, you need professionals. Call Air Fresh Chem-Dry at (732) 751-8520 to learn more about Expert Area Rug cleaning services.
Wool Rug Care
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. Air Fresh Chem-Dry uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by Air Fresh Chem-Dry , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
Trust the Certified Area Rug Experts
Trust Air Fresh Chem-Dry’s area rug experts. Chem-Dry technicians are certified, trained specialists. Experts who will perform an evaluation to discern the most effective and safe way to clean your valuable rug. Area rugs vary widely in styles and construction materials. Call now for a technician to provide an analysis along with a no obligation quote.
Types of area rugs include and are not limited to: Cotton, Wool, Oriental, Chinese, Rugs made in India, Custom, Tibetan, Persian, Custom, Synthetic, Natural, Polyester, Nylon, Animal, Man-made, Shag, Long & Short hair, berber, and bound carpet.
Due to a wide variety in construction materials and styles of area rugs, Air Fresh Chem-Dry technicians will provide an analysis and prepare a no-obligation quote. Call now to learn more.
Testimonials & Reviews for Area Rug Cleaning in Riverside by Air Fresh Chem-Dry
“They came to pick up my area rugs and had them delivered back and they look brand new after 10 years in storage and before that they were neglected. This is the only company I will trust with my area rugs.” – Beth A. in Riverside, California
“I had water damage on my rugs and they were able to clean them and replace the backing, making the rugs look new, like the water damage and mold never happened.” -April B. in Riverside, California
“I inherited very special rugs and needed them professionally cleaned. These guys know what they are doing, handle them delicately and properly and the cleaning is fantastic. Best of all is their customer service.” – Frank R. in Riverside, California
Featured TestimonialsMore Testimonials
- Over 180,000 satisfied customers
- Online booking
- 5 Star trained technicians
- 30 Day Guarantee
- 2 hour appointment window
- Virtually residue free
- Carpets dry in 2-4 hours
- Locally owned and operated
**Specialty cleaning pricing only available with coupon codes SaveNow or CTSNow
I had the PURT treatment on my carpets and wool rugs. That service is amazing. Truly amazing. My rugs reeked of cat urine I thought I would have to throw the rugs away which would have been a shame since they were imported and custom made. But the cat urine smell was intolerable. Air Fresh Chem-Dry cleaned and treated my bedroom and living room and picked up my oriental area rugs and had them delivered in two weeks. All of the cat urine smell was gone. Now my cat is confined to my tile areas so I no longer will experience that again, but I am so grateful my rugs and carpet could be saved. PURT works like magic!